Ceramic grain body, coated (extremely flexible, soft)
|Carrier material||Light fabric, extremely flexible J-cotton fabric|
|Binding||Fully synthetic resin with special coating|
|Grain kind||Ceramic and corundum|
|Grain size||150 - 80|
|Production width||1.400 mm|
|Fields of application||For applications performed with relatively high contact pressure where main focus is on flexibility. Especially for tight radii with less than 5 mm or edges and recesses.|
• Surgical instruments and joint implants.
• Knife edges.
• Sharp-edge grinding with V-shaped contact rollers.
• Contour grinding with correspondingly profiled contact rollers.
|Advantages||• High adaptability.|
• Good fitting of the grain. The special coating reduces heat build-up on the belt and the workpiece.
• High hardness and toughness. Micro fracture behaviour supports new cutting edges=self-sharpening effect.
• Most suitable for the grinding of profiles and curvature.
• Extraordinary durability.
• Extraordinary tool life.
Improved surface quality = low surface roughness.