151 XP und 151 XYP
Zirconium corundum polyester, coated
|Carrier material||Heavy, strong X- and/or XY-polyester fabric|
|Binding||Fully synthetic resin with special coating|
|Grain kind||Zirconium corundum|
|Grain size||XP-fabric: 150 - 60 |
XYP-fabric: 40, 36
|Production width||1.650 mm|
|Fields of application||For applications where there is required high abrasion on plane surfaces, such as:|
• Abrasion of oxide coatings from non-corrosive semi-finished products for the production of implants.
• Removal of flashes and surfaces created during forging.
• Removal of extending welding seams (sinks, container construction).
|Advantages||• Strong and tear-proof basis.|
• Good fixing of the grain. The special coating reduces heat build-up on the belt and the workpiece.
• Low tendency to split.
• High toughness.
• Designed for highest stress.
• Extraordinary durability.
• Extraordinary grinding efficiency.