Corundum body (highly flexible, soft)
|Carrier material||Light, highly flexible J-cotton fabric|
|Binding||Fully synthetic resin|
|Grain size||P 1200 - P 600, P 400 - P 60|
|Production width||1.400 mm: P 1200 - P 600, P 400 - P 240 |
1.650 mm: P 220 - P 60
|Fittings||Belts, uncut lengths|
|Fields of application||For applications performed with relatively high contact pressure where main focus is on flexibility. Especially for tight radii with less than 5 mm or edges and recesses.|
• Surgical instruments and joint implants.
• Knife edges.
• Sharp-edge grinding with V-shaped contact rollers.
• Contour grinding with correspondingly profiled contact rollers.
|Advantages||• High adaptability.|
• Good fitting of the grain.
• High cutting effect.
• Most suitable for the grinding of profiles and curvature.
• Extraordinary durability.
• Extraordinary tool life.