Corundum body, coated (very flexible, soft)
|Carrier material||Light, very flexible J-cotton fabric|
|Binding||Fully synthetic resin with special coating|
|Grain size||P 400, P 320 - P 60|
|Production width||1.400 mm|
|Fields of application||Suitable for applications where the main focus is on flexibility, especially for very tight radii with less than 5 mm or edges and recesses.|
• Surgical instruments and joint implants.
• Knife edges.
• Sharp-edge grinding with V-shaped contact rollers.
• Contour grinding with correspondingly profiled contact rollers.
|Advantages||• High adaptability.|
• Good fitting of the grain. The special coating reduces heat built-up of the belt and the workpiece.
• High cutting effect.
• Most suitable for the grinding of profiles and curvature.
• Extraordinary durability.
• Extraordinary tool life.